How many of you watch Netflix?

How many of you watch Netflix?

• Hell yeah!
  • Who cares.
  • Nan not me.
    Vote C

615

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't watch Netflix

I live, drink and breathe Netflix

What Guys Said 14

• I voted "who cares"... but it's more a case of: "I watch netflix, but I dont have netflix." My internet is dodgy as hell, so there's no point me getting an account. But I did watch a lot with my ex, and still watch stuff at hers occasionally.

• I think Netflix isn't available in India. Also take into account the average internet speed is not good enough for streaming videos so it wouldn't be popular here even if it existed, at least for 5-6 years.

• Does Popcorn Time count? It's like Netflix, but it's a pirate version xD. Things are slow to get here, so Popcorn Time is faster to watch what you want, it's available there before Netflix.

• It started in my country only a year ago. I tested it but didn't watch much so I cancelled it again. Our version here doesn't have as much content and no animΓ©s at all.

• I don't have cable... just Netflix. I don't watch that much TV but I like my movies and Netflix's own series.

• yeah i'm bored and out of things to watch though

i'm basically paying 10$ a month for reruns and the future promise of iron fist and luke cage

• @missnowhere what would u like to watch together if i was right there next in ur arms baby Diana 😚

• no Netflix in dis shiz place Latvia 😒

• Baby I craii from that LUVLY song 😭😭😭

• @MissNowhere dont vorry baby, there's always time for another Netfish πŸ’

• I do

filler

• I don't find much to watch on there

• WWWWAAAYYY too much lol

• Only Daredevil, but who cares?

• I'm with Netflix, but I don't do streaming anymore. The selection sucks, so now I do a one DVD plan. It costs about the same as the streaming did, and the selection is way better.

• Only when I netflix and chill with a girl.

• Netflix is awesome. Yes I watch.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't watch it because it's not available where I live. But I would watch it, if I could.

• I only watch netflix when I have time at night to chill with myself.

• i watch it from time to time but i mainly watch hulu on my roku box to watch anime on my 52 inch flat screen in my bedroom :3

• I don't have that.
    --- in my country.

• I stay Netflix and chillin by myself.

• Way too much for my own good.