When was the last time you went to a concert?

Im super happy xD yesterday I went to Lifehouse concert and it was freaking awesome!!! I can't explain my happiness right now lol if you haven't heard of them, make sure u do! Haha they are awesome! One of my favourites❤️ But anyway haha when was the last time you went to a concert? :)

1717

Most Helpful Guy

• Not trying to put them down they OK, but like 99 percent of most bands today they seem to lack originality. The link is a band that has plenty of the originality Lighthouse is missing.

www.reverbnation.com/.../21735607-things-get-better

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I couldnt agree more, thats why I was so happy with this concert lol lifehouse is one of the few current bands I listen to.. Just listened to the band u mentioned, like it :)
      I also like the rubens, is an australian band and they are pretty cool! :D hehe if you have time, check them out! I went to see them at a small concert this year, awesome! Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• You're lucky! I wish I could go to a Lifehouse concert, but never come here.
    I love their songs! I know what you're talking about.
    The last time I went to a concert was in 2009, a long time ago lol
    I went to see Backstreet Boys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I knoow lifehouse is so good!!! I love them so soo much when they played you and me I was dying lol
      the backstreet boys! Nice :D

• I wish I could listen to You and Me live, it must be so good! It's their classic
      Yes, it was great!

• Yeah it was perfect!❤️❤️