If you could master any instrument on earth, what would it be?

I've played the euphonium and could play trombone or bassoon if i saw the notes.
P. S. And no mayonnaise is not an instrument :P

2725

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• I used to play in orchestras and have a few instruments I am decent at (no where near master). I can play piano, flute (and piccolo), clarinet, saxophone, and xylophones. I would love to master the piano. But for an instrument I haven't played or played much of, I'll say harp. There is something beautiful and graceful about it.

https://i.imgur.com/fQJGOVW.gif

• The ocarina. I have one but it's very cheap and not good to play. Couple that with the fact I can't read music and I don't think I'll ever learn.

• The harpsichord. It's so classy and beautiful! Or the snare drum because it's bad ass.

• never heard a harpsichord but snare drum was a good drum to hear when i was in band

• yeah it was either band chorus (i can't sing to save my life) or orchestra i wanted orchestra but fam made me choose band.

• yeah the snares are pretty loud but dang that tap was amazing

• Euphonium/Baritone are the instruments I use to play as a kid. I want to pick them up again, but they cost so much. Anyway I want to master them.

• can't play anything. Would love to play the violin or harp

• Bass guitar AND violin

ie: I love the sounds of both.

• I can play a lot of. instruments but if I wanted to master one it would be the violin

• Guitar.
    I do play it but I'm nowhere as good as I'd like to be. Have to practice more!

• My voice. I would master my instrument that is my voice.

• Piano. Piano would be nice.

• Show more from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 24