What are your favorite songs?\what's your favorite band?

looking for new music :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i really love all music so i will try to keep it short.
    1) The Score-Oh My Love
    2) Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars
    3) Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliet-Lucky
    4) LeeandLie (she sings songs from anime in English, I don't know if you like that)
    5) Enrique Inglesias-Balliando
    6) Attack of the Otaku-Chikaboom (actually a good song with anime segments in the background, its on youtube)
    7) David Byrne-Dirty Old Town (i think its david byrne anyway. this one is more latin flavored, very catchy and upbeat)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I've been obssesed with Halsey lately. This one starts off slow but it's good.
    https://youtu.be/8qjl4lysi_s

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite all time band is the doors. But looking at whobyou mho'ed I really really suggest Ice Nine Kills and their song "the fastest way to a girls heart is throught her ribcage" seriously look it up if you haven't it is epic

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been listening to Sia a lot this past week. Can't get Elastic Heart out of my head and been listening to her live stuff all day. She's just an amazing artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • ΞΌ-Ziq, Venetian Snares, Picky Picnic, Battle Lolis, Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Violent Onsen Geisha, Japshitfun, Phyllomedusa, The Gerogerigegege, Karsten Pflum

Are some of my favorite artists and bands.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood..

https://youtu.be/dX3k_QDnzHE

0|0
    0|0
  • Human Race by Three Days Grace, Craig by Stephen Lynch, Falling Away by Korn are but a few.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love three days grace :) happy to find someone else who likes them too

• Senorita by Justin Timberlake
    Love me like you do by Justin Bieber
    That's what I am listening now...
    Favourite band?
    I don't know 😢?
    What about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Capital cities- Safe and Sound.

1|1
    0|0
  • November spawned a monster-morrissey ( atm)

0|1
    0|0
  • DIV - Seasons

1|0
    0|0
  • Headstrong by Trapt.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not really into metal, but it sounds like a great song for someone who loves. thank you, anyway :)

• Hall of fame by The Script.

• Hall of fame- oh my got. Used to be one of my favorite songs, such an amazing song!

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes