If the Purge was real... Would you participate?

I'm sure everyone knows about the movie, The Purge, and if you don't I'll fill you in.

The Purge was about an annual event that was founded by the country's founding fathers. The thing was that all crime was legal for a few hours in every state in America. Any government assistance such as police were not avaliable during the purge and they were exempt from the purge (meaning nobody could harm them what so ever). Hospitals were closed as well. People who didn't want to purge set out blue flowers (I forgot what kind) to symbolize that they will not participate in the event. It doesn't mean they'll be safe but, its just something they did to let others know. And pretty much everything was closed early.

If this was real would you purge? Why or why not? If so, what would be your weapon of choice?
  • I would purge!
  • I wouldn't purge.
  • Not completely sure if I would survive whether I did or didn't.
    Vote C
Nice answers guys. Everyone had strong and convincing opinions. I'll select both guy and girl MHO's soon. :)

1326

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl