• none of these
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm D, all of the above

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• D. Gaming should be about the games, not the system they're on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO. Why is the girl in picture D playing on her PSOne's crappy LCD screen when she has a big flatscreen RIGHT THERE on her desk?

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above! (:

1|1
    0|0
    • gotta love gamer girls.

• I prefer just "gamer." "Gamer girls" makes me think of girls who only play Call of Duty, and who are really bad at Smash Bros...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I prefer the old video game machines that used to be in arcades. Each machine had a dedicated game so the controls were constructed just for that game. For instance, this is the video game machine for Asteroids.

www.arcade-museum.com/images/118/118124204993.jpg

2|2
    0|0
    • That thing is pre-historic xD

• its a shame the arcades are all but gone. If i won the lottery i would have a dedicated room for arcade machines. try to capture some of my childhood again.

• @Hercules073 Yeah, but it played better than any game console today because game consoles are designed for multiple games. Back then, each machine had a dedicated console which made play better. For instance, I kicked ass in Asteroids, but when the Atari video game system came out, playing Asteroids sucked. Because of that, I have never bought a video gaming system but will go out of my way to an arcade to play dedicated machines. Besides the sounds and effects are better up close and personal. A game like Gunblade NY needs to be experienced in all its glory on its original machine. No PC or XBox or Wii can replicate feeling a 30 inch machine gun in your hands kicking back with each shot.
      www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8046
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSuItMi8Fpo

• I mainly play console and PC. I am competitive for the most part and I like first person shooters. I was even asked to join an MLG team for Battlefield 3 and was #1 in the world for assault class at one point! However, the reign has come and gone, and now I just stay up playing Dying Light

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a high end gaming PC on which I play most of my games and usually one current gen console, that's currently the PS4. I use it mostly for console exclusives. my last handheld was a PSP so some time ago...

so I guess I'm somewhere between C and D

0|0
    0|0
  • Was D for a long time and then I started living and lost interest in everything related to this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, between D and C, I have everything but I mostly play PC while using consoles for exclusives and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Console and personal computer, I never liked handheld devices.

1|0
    0|0
  • The type that almost doesn't play anymore... but I always played on PCs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always home console and the most hardcore JRPG's ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • D. Though I have less time for games than I used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC master race !!! :P

nah i like others but only have a pc : )

0|1
    0|0
  • I very much like turn based strategy games.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too. I like strategy games overall.

I played Total War, Age of Empires, CIV

• same here. currently obsessed with stronghold kingdoms

• Console forever!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • GameBoy Advance, and an N64. Living the dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • I left games many time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Handheld and many more to chose

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal computer!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a stoned gamer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like playing on consoles the best

0|0
    0|0
  • B for me. filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal computer

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Fuck the PS, Xbox and PC "Master Race" fanboy/girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would be all of the above if I had enough money to buy it all. Sadly for now I just have my wii console that I got on sale and my computer which I can use emulators to play games from other consoles.

One day i dream of owning like a game room. So I would want stuff like this. :D Yes with somethings I would turn tv screens into computer/gaming screens. So that I could have my computer and consoles hooked up to it. Then multi screens for doing different things at once.
    www.megaigre.com/.../...-bedroom-ideas-600x400.jpg
    i.ytimg.com/vi/cVFRb0_xzYc/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% indie games, mostly point and click, occasionally platform and RPG. Hate first-person shooters unless we're talking arcade and the really old consoles, and that's just for nostalgia's sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only handheld app games... On my phone... I See buying an extra gaming Maschine as wanting money. II don't consider myself a gamer.

0|0
    0|0
  • console mostly. pc sometimes !

1|1
    0|0
  • Console and handheld.

1|0
    0|0
  • Consoles are the best, but Pc is cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the casual gamer that gives up when it gets hard

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes