What's your favorite cereal?

Keeping up with the cereal questions lol, mine are Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Nut Cheerios and Cocoa Pebbles.

2710

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Raw oats and milk!! That's it!! Tons of quality carbs and some good protein and zero sugar in oats!! I eat like a horse, literally!! Haha

• No thanks bestie! Though I do like overnight oats!

• @Randomguy8182 ya i know tell me about it haha, acquired taste i guess! i do like the texture of oats a lot, but the no sugar doesn't help haha.

• Last time I had oats I was gagging like mad lmao, even put vanilla protein in it to sort the taste, tried adjusting macros a bit to put syrup in it but nothin lmao makes me gag every time. Only way I can use oats now is to make protein cake lmao and to be fair it's damn nice too lmao, protein pancakes however? Nice for the first few bites then it's back to gagging lmfao

• RAISIN BRAND. Anyone who doesn't dig raisin brand is a marxist who should be shipped off to GITMO!!!

/jk

• I always eat my cereal from the skulls of my fallen enemies.

• My number 1 seed for cereal is Cap'n Crunch!

• I have to definitely eat that in a rush. It makes me nauseous when. it gets soggy.

• I prefer porridge 😁😁

• Got to be rice and nothing else.

• Cheerios and Rice Chex

• Nesquik cereal!

• Cinnamon toast cruch :)

What Girls Said 26

• I love lots of granola cereals, especially ones that come with dried fruit. But give me Lucky Charms. I just saw a giveaway thing somewhere recently where they were giving away marshmallow-only boxes of Lucky Charms... sign me up *_*

• Lol I can't stand Lucky Charms! Those crunchy marshmallows are just...

• ... delicious? Fantastic? Necessary for life? The very reason the phrase "save the best for last" was created? I know what you mean.

• Lmao well that's not where I was headed with that but ok. You enjoy those crunchy yet mushy marshmallows. More for you!

• Lucky Charms. <3 I saw that you don't like 'em. That's okay. More for me! The three cereals you listed are excellent as well, though.:)

• Right now, my favorite is frosted flakes. The amount of boxes I've gone through in the past two weeks is pretty sad...

• Recesses Peanut Butter cereal and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!! <3

• Lol I don't like either of these.

• Lol I love Reesecups so it's weird that I hate the cereal. And cinnamon that's crunch just tastes... fuzzy. I have a thing with consistency lol

• lmao! Fuzzy cereal :/ *blegh* I don't know how you resist that cinnamony, flaky goodness

• 1|0
  • Honey bunches of oats is the BOMB... It's between that and peanut butter captain crunch!

• I like crunch berries! But captain crunch cereal leaves this film on the spoon that make some gag lol. And I have to like scarf it down before it gets soggy because again... gag. Lol I'm weird.

• No I agree, it's gross when it's soggy!

• 1|0
  • dont like eating breakfast, so just grab a banana before leaving for school. Got no clue what my favorite cereal is as i never eat it... sometimes i eat oatmeal

• I absolutely love Lion but usually force myself to go for the healthier Fruit & Fibre Bran Flakes πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘

• β€’ plain corn flakes
    β€’ mixed fruits oats
    β€’ oreo crunchy oats
    β€’ fruit loops

• Coco pops cause they're just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchie.

• I'm not really the cold cereal type. If I don't have a choice it's Honey Nut Cheerios.

• I love Honey Comb, Alphabits, and Fruity Pebbles.

• Mines are Golden Grahams and Chocapic.

• Strawberry pops and Cheerios😊

• FROOT LOOOOPPPSS. 😎

• Honey Bunches of Oats and Pumpkin Flax Granola

• i like oats!!!

• Frosted cheerios

• Fruit loops. So yummy and colorful πŸ˜‹

• Oreo crunchy milkshake oats

• Honey Bunches of oats and Honey nut Cheerios

• French toast crunch

• Mine are Frosted Flakes haha c: or Apple Jacks

• Froasted flakes purple pack.

✌❀

• What's up with Americans and their obsession with cereals? I never understood this.

• It's just a common breakfast option, especially for kids, and people who need something quick and easy to make/eat. Also cereal is freaking delicious.

What's up with any country and their obsession with any given food?

• @TheoryOfAvarice agreed

• Dunno what you're talking about Anon, eating breakfast is important, doesn't matter what it is. Plus there are plenty of healthy cereals out there... *shrug*