I've watched Paranormal Activity, although not scary, I did have a problem for the first week falling asleep, but mainly not because I was scared, but because it got me thinking about things I've heard in the past like, if you wake up at 3 am, it means someone is staring at you, the astral plane and other dimensions where spiritual beings both benign and malevolent dwell, sleep paralysis, folklore, etc.
Now I just saw Insidious 3 at the library on the new releases shelf and then when going for movies on the older shelves, saw Insidious 1 and 2 and was debating seeing it, I went with some comedy films and then saw Insidious 3 trailer in one of the DVDs I rented and now I feel like its a sign I should watch it, but the trailer was probably the most chilling I've seen from any scary movie, and I haven't found scary movies in the past to be scary at all, except for the time I watched Mothman Prophecies, which I think is the scariest movie ever.
- Insidious is the scariest movie I ever saw, scarier than all other scary moviesVote A
- Insidious is scary, but just about as scary as other scary filmsVote B
- Insidious is less scary than scary movies I have seen in the pastVote C
- Insidious was scary even though other scary movies in the past were meh or not scaryVote D
- Insidious is meh, its meh like other scary movies that don't scare me at allVote E
- Insidious is comical, although I have found some scary movies to be scary in the pastVote F
- Insidious is comical, is comical like all other scary moviesVote G
Most Helpful Girl
I have watched the 1st movie by myself and the 3rd movie at the cinema. I did find a few scenes quite creepy but quickly got tired of all the lame jump scares and the story line i found extremely cleche. Have you seen The Conjuring? Now that's a scary movie!0