What dystopian/utopian books have you read so far?

Mine include 1984, The Running Man, The Handmaid's Tale, Brave New World (currently reading), Fahrenheit 451, The Maze Runner Series, Uglies Series, Starters Series, The Selection Series, Divergent Series, The Hunger Games Series and Shatter Me Trilogy.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Cormac McCarthy's "The Road" would make a good addition to that list. I still think about it regularly, at least four years after first reading it.

I've read some others which I wouldn't recommend. :)

• My friend once mentioned that to me. I think I should definitely get a copy :)

• Hahahaha if you're talking about possible emotional combustion, don't worry, my family is tough as nails. hahaha I watch The Notebook with them and not one of them had shed a tear and We watched all of the Saw movies together.. Hahahaha XD

• Well THEN it will be a-okay. :) "Enjoy."

Most Helpful Girl

• The Divergent series
    The Young Elite series by Marie Lu
    The Legend series by Marie Lu
    The Host by Stephanie Meyers
    The Hunger Games series
    I am Number Four series by Pitticus Lore
    1984 by George Orwell
    I want to read The Maze Runners but I have not had the time, but I watched the movies.
    Honestly, all Dystopian Novels are worth trying, it is my favorite genre.
    These two are not Dystopian but I read them and loved them: The Twilight series and The Fault in Our Stars. Also I read Fahrenheit 451, but I was young and did not appreciate the importance of reading yet so I remember only a minimum of details. There is probably more but I can't remember them on the top of my head. Oh well Lol. I love books!!! Me gustan los libros!!! 😃