How do you rate the Fallout games from best to worst?

For me its:

1. Fallout:New Vegas
2. Fallout 4 (Havn't played yet. but looks really good)
3. Fallout 3
4. Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

5. Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel

6. Fallout 2
7. Fallout

8. Fallout Shelter (Havn't played this at all)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only played fallout 2 and 3 and fallout 3 was obviously better. I have fallout 4 as well, I'm waiting until my ps4 arrives today so I can play that but I assume the 4th will be the best

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Well I only played 3, 4 and New Vegas but out of those my list would go:

1. Fallout 3
    2. Fallout 4, would be number 1 but damn those settlements and building them are annoying as hell 😂
    3. New Vegas. I didn't enjoy the storyline as much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Fallout New Vegas
    Fallout 4
    Fallout 3

Haven't played the others.

New Vegas was my favorite. The 4 choices for the endings made me actually think about who the best faction was for ending the game. With the exception of the Legion, they were too overtly cruel and evil. I think they should have been more of a legitimate faction rather than the asshole option. First play through I went with Yes Man, then I went with House the second play through and realized he was the most technologically and economically beneficial option. The fact that he called me an employee kind of pissed me off though. However, his work in New Vegas speaks for itself, and he's a benevolent autocrat. When he finally expires, society will have advanced considerably.

Fallout 4 I thought the minutemen while doing good, were kind of lame/boring mission wise. The map felt small, and in the end I went with brotherhood of steel since I felt they were the best faction overall. The fact that the endings videos didn't really change pissed me off, I mean it made no real difference who you sided with. The institute while being technologically most progressive, were entirely reckless with the process. The railroad and murderous synths wouldn't exist if not for them, and they also ignored the surface completely. Brotherhood of Steel is technologically advanced,

0|0
    0|0
    • they also care about the surface and the survivors. They are wiping out Ghouls, Supermutants, and Synths, creating a safer world. They are not wrong, in the fact that a reckless pursuit of technology with no social considerations lead to the world ending to begin with. They only safeguard against technology that can cause another disaster.

The railroad, well those were synths and not actual humans. No matter how human they might appear to be, they can malfunction or end up becoming terminators. They had to be eliminated.

Fallout 3 I ended up being good the whole game, and uploading the virus. While they say it was the "evil" option, I disagree with that. True, people with minor mutations would be killed, but it also would kill deathclaws, ghouls, super mutants, all the other violent radioactive creatures in the wasteland that kills thousands of people. In the long term, it was the best option for the DC area.

• Fall out 2, fall out 3, fall out, (fall out 4) and three are a tie and new Vegas made by obsidian was no where as good as the other 4 made by bathesda

0|1
    0|0
    • Technically fall out 3-4 feel the same except they "borrowed" bio wares dialogue and companion mechanics

• Show All
    • Not many must have played the Brotherhood of steel games.

• To be truthful I doubt most of the Bathesda producers have due to age. But I know they take place in Oregon. I think Bathesda was founded there. Bioware really came out of no where it was always around but Mass Effect solidified them. Skyrim pretty much kept Bathesda relevant thanks to Modding

• 1. Fallout 4
    2. Fallout New Vegas
    3. Fallout 3
    I haven't played any of the other ones so i won't rate them

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Fallout 4
    2. New Vegas
    3. 3.

Rest are irrelevant.

0|1
    0|0
    • New Vegas is nowhere as good as 3, you can tell obsidian did nowhere as good a job as bathesda

• 3, 4, new Vegas, 1, 2

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes