Do You Like R5? One of The Popular Pop Rock Band Better Than One Direction?

They are a pop rock band with 5 members & they are family, So all the members last name is Lynch Except Ellington Ratliff, He is not a member of the Lynch family. He just a Drummer for the band. Lynch famliy all the members is Ross Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Riker Lynch , Rydel Lynch, Ryland Lynch. Ryland Lynch he is the youngest brother in the family, He is a DJ, So he's not in the R5 band. And they are Americans !

Ross Lynch Rocky Lynch Riker Lynch Rydel Lynch Ellington Ratliff

65

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YES. and i love Ross Lynch
    I admit I knew Ross from seeing Austin and Ally, and after I found out he was in a band.

• Oh dear, I love Ross Lynch too and I also knew him from Austin and Ally. Yeah they are a famliy band you know, I also The Teen Beach Move, Ross he's so awesome in taht movie! I like his looks and vioce, He's the best in the famliy !

• I love the song "On my own" from Teen Beach ! He us very talented, and cute and that song is so nice

• 😉Agreed, and Ross born to be a star, On my own is one of my favorite song in Teen beach movie 2
      That song makes me cry actually😭Iisten that song just reminds me of my life😔

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest I never listen to their songs~!

• I had to vote for Ross because he's my daughter's first celebrity crush! 😂😂😂

• Sorry bro but I hate R5.
    Although I do LOVE One Direction💚💚
    I've never liked Ross lynch even on his Disney show I didn't like him

• That's ok sis, I also don't like them all the time, One Direction got most girls lol !

• I just want to know why you are always so into this stuff ron

• I used to like Ross when I was 14 I think lol

What Guys Said 4

• I never heard of them. I thought that Ross guy was on Disney channel or something.
    And I'm pretty sure every band is better than one direction 😂

• so everybody is exactly 6' tall XD

• It's easy to be better than One Direction...

• Never heard of them before. I bet they are not better than One Direction though.