Do You Like R5? One of The Popular Pop Rock Band Better Than One Direction?

They are a pop rock band with 5 members & they are family, So all the members last name is Lynch Except Ellington Ratliff, He is not a member of the Lynch family. He just a Drummer for the band. Lynch famliy all the members is Ross Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Riker Lynch , Rydel Lynch, Ryland Lynch. Ryland Lynch he is the youngest brother in the family, He is a DJ, So he's not in the R5 band. And they are Americans !
Do You Like R5? One of The Popular Pop Rock Band Better Than One Direction?

Ross Lynch Rocky Lynch Riker Lynch Rydel Lynch Ellington Ratliff

Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YES. and i love Ross Lynch
    I admit I knew Ross from seeing Austin and Ally, and after I found out he was in a band.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh dear, I love Ross Lynch too and I also knew him from Austin and Ally. Yeah they are a famliy band you know, I also The Teen Beach Move, Ross he's so awesome in taht movie! I like his looks and vioce, He's the best in the famliy !

• I love the song "On my own" from Teen Beach ! He us very talented, and cute and that song is so nice

• 😉Agreed, and Ross born to be a star, On my own is one of my favorite song in Teen beach movie 2
      That song makes me cry actually😭Iisten that song just reminds me of my life😔

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest I never listen to their songs~!

0|1
    0|0
  • I had to vote for Ross because he's my daughter's first celebrity crush! 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry bro but I hate R5.
    Although I do LOVE One Direction💚💚
    I've never liked Ross lynch even on his Disney show I didn't like him

0|1
    0|0
    • That's ok sis, I also don't like them all the time, One Direction got most girls lol !

• I just want to know why you are always so into this stuff ron

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to like Ross when I was 14 I think lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I never heard of them. I thought that Ross guy was on Disney channel or something.
    And I'm pretty sure every band is better than one direction 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • so everybody is exactly 6' tall XD

0|1
    0|0
  • It's easy to be better than One Direction...

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of them before. I bet they are not better than One Direction though.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;