Why did they end 'Jersey Shore' before its time?

Personally I feel the story was rushed and there were a lot of unanswered questions

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Story?

Just people getting drunk , acting a fool , sleeping with everyone , not being able to control themselves etc

I didn't see a story line in that at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• the first two seasons were entertaining. the season in miami and italy were interesting because of the different locales but when they went back to jersey it didn't quite work anymore. the people were all relatively wealthy, they were well known so the intrigue of these somewhat common people was lost since they were both rich and famous.

i think the show ended at the right time... not that i wouldn't have watched additional seasons if they made them