Is "HELLO" the best song on youtube?

I'm glad it has so many views because its not about sex, booty or drugs. It's pure art but there are many songs like the song on youtube. What do you think about it?
22.10.2015-03.12.2015 579.088.529

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• the BEST song on youtube? no i don't think so. it's not about sex, drugs or booty but there are millions of songs on youtube that aren't about those subjects. it's a good song but not close to the BEST song... if we were to say it's the best song on youtube it would essentially be like saying it's the best song of all time since almost all major recordings can be found on youtube

Most Helpful Girl