Have you ever met a celebrity?

If so, who?
  • Yes
  • No

1822

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite a few... Especially if you count conventions.

If not its down to a much smaller number in the wild: half of aerosmith, Brian Blessed, a couple of royals, Frank Bruno, a wildlife tv presenter who's name I can never remember... and Steel Eye Span.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to work as a manager at a museum for children. Every type of local celebrity came through our doors, plus wrestlers, some Hollywood people, Basketball and Football players, etc. I'm so out of the loop on sports, but I'd always get the press memos that so and so was going to be there and could we have someone show them around. My staff would be dying to do the job, and I'd always be clueless like, who is this person? The only way I'd know was usually their gigantic height or the swarms of people we were supposed to help keep back from them. Most though just wanted to spend some time with their families, off camera, and were pretty nice.