Which subject do think was the sheer wastage of time?

There is always one subject we have in school or college which is of no use... all you have to do is to mug up that subject and pass the exam.. social and legal research methodology for me 😣

34

Most Helpful Guy

• My whole degree is a waste of time. I shouldve just done business alone instead of doing double with engineering. And now i have a major capstone for engineering. So much work. FML.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think history is a waste. I don't think in most peoples career will we ever need to know when Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean. Plus, I feel a lot of stuff in the history textbooks aren't accurate. So, we are forced to learn unaccurate stuff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE