Anybody like cello?

I got some good cello music for trade

55

Most Helpful Girl

• O_O

whatcha got?

Some more cello, some mixed:
    Vitamin String Quartet.
    Hauschka.
    The Cinematic Orchestra.
    We Inherit the Moon.
    Olafur Arnalds.

This is a nice collection I found. But it's not restricted to cello.
    8tracks.com/.../1

Have you heard Nuttin But Stringz? Nice hip hop twist with violins.
    Apocalyptica's 'I Don't Care' has awesome cello, but real depressing lyrics.

• oh man i love the cinematic, orchestra and olafur arnalds, need to look into those other groups, look into takenobu and break of reality, they're pretty unique

• I'm into a lot depending on my mood.

Can you get nastier than this?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itErRn4T2no

I think Olafur is one guy I'm literally willing to die for. His music is orgasmic! And now Nils Frahm joins him, and makes that a fuckin orgyfest! They just made love in front of the whole friggin world!

• Wow thats fucking good, they put so much emotion into it. i love nils frahm, first song i've heard of his was remix of "and it's alright," its just so calm

Most Helpful Guy

• That is good music normally when listening to classical instrumentals I tend towards the piano, violin or guitar but that guy was good, I must investigate him more.