Who here has played or currently still plays Mortal Kombat X?

If you have then what are your thoughts on that game? Like it? Hated it? A bit of both? Meh. Whatever?

It does not matter which version, but if you want to specify if you played the PC version, PS4 version or XBox One version or any of the combination of them.

If you have played it then do you have any favorite characters and variations specifically? Any characters you disliked or hated?

Any thoughts on any the new characters aside from the characters that are part of the original first couple of Mortal Kombat games?

What I meant specifically is for characters that are exclusive and newcomers to MKX such as Jacqui Briggs, Cassie Cage, Erron Black, Kotal Kahn, Kung Jin, Takeda, D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr and the guest characters such as Predator and Jason Voorhees?

I played it a few times at school myself since somebody had it on their laptop.

I thought it was really funny they would put in Jason and Predator in it. I also had a whole bunch of lulz messing around with Goro's spamming his unblockable moves since I'm a n00b at this game.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Play station version. It was alright, the only thing is that it felt like every other mortal kombat game. One game that I am still into is injustice due to how different it was from a mortal Kombat title.

0|1
    0|0
    • @Tetroy Did you get any of the DLCs that came afterwards? I liked the guest characters Alien and Predator, but felt they should have included Freddy Krueger instead of Leatherface since Jason Voorhees had been added to the game.

• No I don’t usually buy DLC.

• @Tetroy I see, I waited since I knew they are gonna try and screw us over. I've been thinking about Mortal Kombat XL since it's a much more complete package, but still reluctant in case Netherealm Studios change their minds again and decide to greenlight a Kombat Pack 3 DLC and add more characters and content, but if they did, chances are it would be the final DLC released to the public.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I have it on Ps4 but haven't played it since like July.

0|1
    0|0
    • @_QueenOfTheDank_ Have you played as or used any of the "guest" characters like Jason, Predator, Alien or Leatherface? I've only tried Jason and Predator since a friend of mines pre-ordered the DLCs along with the game.

• Show All
    • That's too bad.

• @_QueenOfTheDank_ But then again, they might surprise us at some point and create a Kombat Pack 3 DLC and finally add him to the roster again, although the odds of that happening appears to be slim now as the developer seems to be all too caught up and focused on their other fighting game: Injustice 2.

• I've never played Mortal Kombat X.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never played it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I haven’t played it but I did watch a walkthrough just to keep track of the story. The ending made me wonder if Raiden will actually be the antagonist in the next game unless they bring back the deadly alliance duo.

0|1
    0|0
    • The ending is canon so chances are, yes, Raiden is likely going to turn into an antagonist. Either that or Liu Kang and Kitana since they are still undead revenant forms all thanks to Quan Chi. I watched the video walkthroughs and plot spoilers myself too since I just didn't have the time to invest in playing the game itself, as it's much longer and more time consuming unlike the first couple of original MK games.

• I haven't played the new one unfortunately but I've heard it's good. I didn't even know they had new characters.

Jason and Predator are in it? Shit I'ma have to look that up.

0|1
    0|0
    • Alien will also be added in it soon. Next year that is. They modified the Alien to be a Hybrid of Tarkatan (Outworld's Wastelands Mutants such as Baraka) DNA.

• Holy shit. MK wasn't playing with this game (no pun). They went full fatality on this game.

• i don´t play it or even got the chance, i had aplaystation 2 at best and my current notebook is a celeron with intel hd 3000, so, not very great for this kind of game.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see, you didn't keep up with the systems or hardware either. I could get the game, but don't have time to play it consistently, and I'm waiting in case they add another DLC pack. I also stopped keeping up with consoles after PS3 and because they stopped caring about backward compatibility anymore unlike the days of PS2 or Xbox 360.

• Have never played any of the MC games. Or any fighting games for that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been in a tournament of mortal kombat X, i was playing with "Emrac" i won't the first round, but lost the second and third

0|0
    0|0
    • It's hard. You have to keep up with the updates and patches and know what's been nerfed and toned down. I remember how overpowered and broken the Alien was until they finally toned it down. When I first played the game, I had some real good laughs using Goro, spamming his two unblockable moves back and forth all just to annoy noobs, and it was just hilarious! I also had some fun with Jason.

• Show All
    • i already bought a laptop man, i was really short on cash, so i bought a hp laptop, core i7 7th gen, with radeon gpu, i tried to run crysis 2 on it, it was lagging tho, i also play street fighter 5 on it, the gameplay goes in slow motion

• How much you spend or pay for your laptop. I went over budget on mines at the time, think I almost spend $2500, next time, I'm gonna be wiser with a more tighter budget of $1500 or less.

• I never put my hands on it.
    I played Wolfenstein once, 40 years ago. I had a flight simulator too, then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me..

0|1
    0|0
    • @Pheonix98 Who do you generally use? What did you think of the new characters? (Jacqui Briggs, Cassie Cage, Erron Black, Kotal Kahn, Kung Jin, Takeda, D'Vorah, Ferra/Torr)

Erron Black is the new character that seems to have my attention the most, maybe it's because I think he's the overall best designed MK character wielding guns compared to earlier gun toting characters and his old western cowboy outfit reminds me of the Clint Eastwood's "Man with No Name".

And the guest characters? What you thought of them?

I thought they were well made, who would have ever thought it's Alien vs. Predator vs. Mortal Kombat vs. Friday the 13th LOL

• I have never played Mortal Kombat X.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did play one of the older games but that's it

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes