What video game do you play the most?

Which of these video games do you play the most?

• World of Warcraft
  • GTA 5
  • Minecraft
    Vote C
  • Fallout 4
    Vote D
  • Sims 4
    Vote E
  • Other Explain
    Vote F
I am a World of Warcraft girl.

1235

Most Helpful Girl

• I just played a full 24 hours of Fallout 4, so I guess i'll go with that

What Guys Said 35

• MARIO! :P dungeon defenders, HALO, trials, rocket league, vermantide and a lot, lot more >.< i would rather not waste your life in all the other games i play unless you are interested in joining me in a game? ^.^

• 2|1
    • oh my god, yes. The best city builder ever. A shame you couldn't have had a single city the size of an entire region. That would have been gold.

• @ThisDudeHere lol you have no idea how often I have thought that thought over the years

• out of that list I played world of warcraft by far the most. played it for 8 years and still checking in every now and then. GTA 5 would be on second spot. I bought Sims 4 but that was a huge disappointment... stopped after one day. haven't played the other 2.

currently... I don't play that much. spent a couple of hours in the blade and soul beta, playing Europa Universalis 4 every now and then and lots of smaller games.

• I actually play mostly fighting games like Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Tekken, but I also like RPG games like Final Fantasy, and Survival Horror games like Resident Evil.
    Out of these games in the poll, my favorite is World Of Warcraft :)

• Fallout 4 and Civ V I recently got back into so I wouldn't wear out Fallout 4... And why isn't the Witcher 3 or Battlefront up there? Lol.

• My favorite games are Dota 2 , Arma 3, CSGO, DayZ, and if you wanna play with me here is my steam account DevilsKnight2669 also you can follow me on twitch at DevilsKnight2669

• Since I have a Playstation 4, I playing Final Fantasy 7 and Battlefield 4 at the moment. I'm also planning to get Rainbow Six Siege and Shadow of Mordor soon.

• Plus despise sport games. It's not only boring but it's also lack value within a year after.

• I have subscriptions to both World Of Warcraft and Champions Online, I've been playing more CO lately.

• SKYIRM!!!

But at the moment I've decided to also play Assassin's Creed Rogue as well.

• i don't understand how people continue to play games in a franchise that clearly peaked at game #2 and even the people buying the subsequent games knows it

• @pavlove I just go through for the sake of it. I am in complete agreement that Assassins Creed went full CoD.

• @pavlove and I didn't buy it, I pirated it. I'm not stupid enough to buy yearly games.

• Skyrim. I don't play much, but when I do I play Skyrim.

• civilization V. i have close to 600 hours clocked into that game

• civilization. i accidentally played 12 hours straight 1 time.

• Was that Civ 4? It is a very addictive game!

• Fallout is great. You should give it a whirl.

• @warren18 no. i'd probably like it, but i feel like it would be too much for me. i like civ because i can dick around and not have to pay attention 100% of the time. like, if i look away or put my computer down, i won't come back to find my civilization burned to the ground :D. plus, civilization was such a time suck for me in college.

i might play fallout if i ever decide to get it. i have to finish playing portal 2 1st. i haven't played it in forever.

• I'd say I spent the most time on Diablo 2 then left 4 dead then comes runescape. Plated those the most. I don't play video games anymore though

• I said GTA V because it was an option, but I play a ton of Madden 15, BO3 and Mario kart double dash.

• I need to buy a graphics card to run Fallout 4, so in the meantime until I will myself to do it, I'm playing Skyrim mosty. But others as well, like Starmade, Space Engineers, Cities: Skyline.

• Just Cause 3, Shadow of Mordor, Halo MCC/ H5, GTA V, Star Wars Battlefront.

• I've played all kinds of games in the past…let me know which you play, maybe we can play sometime...

• battlefield 4, now maybe battlefront, but battlefield 4 fucking kills it

• I only play CS:GO ( Counter Strike Global Offensive )

• I play Super Smash Bros for Wii U the most!

• You should add Uncharted

• Starcarft 2, love strategy games :D

• Still hooked on Galaga :)

• Sims 4...πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• I used to be the Minecraft king xD

• swtor and arkham knight

• Attila: Total War

• I love the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

• Gta out of those.

• Life.

filler.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• I play random video games that i get from the library are usually orginally cartoon movies and once I finish it I'll never play it again.

The games I do replay are the work out ones that I own like Wii Balnce, Just Dance, Michael Jackson the Experience, Biggest Lose, Zumba, etc.

• Why is it that some parents who claimed to love their children choose to smoke in front of their children knowing the damage it can cause? Why are people so obsessed with cigarette smoke, when there are so many ways to try to help your self quit. If the first way didn't work. There are so many alternatives. It seemed as they don't value life or not afraid dying. Please enlighten me.

• GTA and Combat Arms EU. I've also been playing a. lot of Age of Empires lately with friends which is always a laugh : )

• I play a lot of Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon and Pokemon.

• Lately I have been playing Sims 4 a lot more but I usually play League of Legends the most.

• JUST DANCE πŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    DANCE CENTRAL πŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    And other games 😁😁😁

• I play Sims 3/4 a lot, but I also play Minecraft, Fallout 3, and Mortal Kombat X :3

• GTA and Sims

• Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, CoD Zombies.

• Its a tie between GTA 5 and black ops 2... :P

• Pac-Man Championship