What do you think of the band One Direction, honestly?

I want to know your honest opinions on the band One Direction and why you feel that way.

85

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't listen to them. I've long lost faith in finding any good music in anything post 2000.

• Some of their songs are really good just give them a try, please

• Tell you what. I'll look into some of their songs as long as you give The Cars a try... or Jimi Hendrix... or Eric Clapton.. The Beatles.. AC/DC or like any one of the thousands that actually sounds good, and can pick up an instrument, instead of being forced to sing to synthesized tracks. Okay?

• Boy I might only be 14, but for your information I listen to Queen, Journey, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, nsync, Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and a hell of a lot more. Oh and they do use instruments if you saw them live you would know. They don't autotune and stuff like the other garbage out there those boys can really sing.

Most Helpful Girl