Vote E
  • Eazy-E
    Vote F
  • Nicki Minaj
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay, I used a variety of rappers or "so called rappers" because people have different opinions. #NoHate

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but this list is all over the place.

Nicki Minaj and Sir Mix A Lot shouldn't be anywhere near B. I. G. or Eazy E lol

For me there isn't a clear number 1, but the rappers that I personally feel are all time geats as the top 3 in no particular order are Tupac Shakur, Nas and Notorious B. I. G.

Honorable mentions include Jay Z, Mase, and Mobb Deep.

2|0
    0|0
    • I was just using various Rappers that aren't supposed to be a like because people have other opinions...

• Mobb Deep is a duo though. Which is the better one out of the two lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• i went with nicki for this one. don't care what anyone says, the pinkprint is a huge improvement on her previous stuff.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 10

• I would just go with who I like and it is Kanye West all the way. He is from my generation, I know his music the best and his beats are everything, to me he is so creative , so i go with kanye :D

1|0
    0|0
  • If your gonna put a female mc at least put Lauren hill or little Kim

3|0
    0|0
  • WOW. I don't even like rap like I did back in the day, but I'm still surprised at who even made it on the poll. It's your poll and you can choose who to put on there, but damn, girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh the only rap god of course, my husband <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Not @akadatank44 ... 😂😇

1|0
    0|0
    • Loser 😐😐😐😐😐😑😑😑😑

• Show All
    • @akadatank44 Rapping is just speaking fast. I can rap, but when it comes to freestyle, I am completely lost.

• Freestyle is hard. Gotta think on your feet

• None of the above.

2|0
    0|0
  • eminem~...

2|0
    0|0
  • It has to be between Drake and Nicki Minaj

1|0
    0|0
  • Does Ed Sheeran count? Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eminem and it's a fact not taking tastes into account which everybody has different tastes he is the only rapper who has achieved such mainstream success it's a fact not just me being a creepy fangirl he saved rap By far the best thing Dr Dre ever did.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes