Who's the best rapper?

• Sir Mix A Lot
  • The Notorious B. I. G
  • G-Eazy
    Vote C
  • Eminem
    Vote D
  • Drake
    Vote E
  • Eazy-E
    Vote F
  • Nicki Minaj
    Vote G
Okay, I used a variety of rappers or "so called rappers" because people have different opinions. #NoHate

1121

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense but this list is all over the place.

Nicki Minaj and Sir Mix A Lot shouldn't be anywhere near B. I. G. or Eazy E lol

For me there isn't a clear number 1, but the rappers that I personally feel are all time geats as the top 3 in no particular order are Tupac Shakur, Nas and Notorious B. I. G.

Honorable mentions include Jay Z, Mase, and Mobb Deep.

• I was just using various Rappers that aren't supposed to be a like because people have other opinions...

• Mobb Deep is a duo though. Which is the better one out of the two lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• i went with nicki for this one. don't care what anyone says, the pinkprint is a huge improvement on her previous stuff.