Is it weird for guys to like justin bieber music?

I have never really been a fan of justin bieber's music; always thought he was a bit of a douche. But some of his recent songs have been surprisingly good. I heard the song Sorry recently and it was surprisingly good. His music seems a bit more mature now. Anyone else feel the same way?

313

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have never liked Justin Bieber but my sister listens to his music and I hated how much I could tolerate his new song. I refuse to listen to it no matter how good the newer stuff is because I just don't like him and I can't admit to liking the douche bags music. I absolutely do NOT have Bieber fever!