Is it me or do video games just not do it anymore?

I used to really like playing games when I was younger, but now its just boring to me, my friends are still into it and they're the only reason I even bought the new xbox

fifa sucks now
gta5 is cool but I don't know
im not really Into call of duty

this shit is boring man -_-

211

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're not playing some very good games, then. Video games are still fun to play, in my opinion. It just depends on which one you're playing. I can give you some suggestions, depending on what your system is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah agreed. I thought about this for a while, i think it's because i played so much back in the day that I'm pretty much over it. I had a Ps4 and gave it back in a few months later and got some money because i didn't really touch it. So i was gaming free for like two weeks and then the 3DS interested me so i got that, but I'm already bored of that. Not that both consoles are bad or anything but nothing seems to get as close as The Elder scrolls 5: Skyrim which is my favourite game of all time. These days i just casually game on my phone. Mainly Clash of clans. But i think Video games will end for me this year.