Why do people like Drake?

He's so stupid. He's a little girl who acts like a gangster.

I think he's a pussy.

What do you think?

1016

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you have to be a gangster to be a rapper. He does sing and it's geared towards women. He's influenced by some older R&B artists and steps into pop every now and then. If he's able to pull it off, which I think he does, than it's the smartest thing career wise cause he's making a shit ton of $$$. The stuff he does is catchy, well written, well produced, and smart. He raps, sings, and crosses the bridge from rap to R&B and Pop. He makes stuff you can play on the radio, dance to, sing to, fuck to, club to, drink to, party to, cry to, and work out to. That's why people like him.

Most Helpful Guy