What animal do you want as a pet?

i really want a cat. i used to have a cat but i had to give it away :'(

78

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want a cat too, but I'm allergic v. v

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a dog and would like to add a pup to the pack someday (not too long away hopefully)

What Guys Said 7

• Penguins, well I wish it was easy to have one as a pet even if it was for a short time.

And most birds are ideal for me as pets.

Sometimes I wish I could raise some chickens, turkeys, and maybe some geese or ducks as pets. When they are little and just recently born a few days their adorableness gets to me for some unknown reason.

And probably Rabbits, Bunnies or Hares.

But I don't have the time, space or money for them right now. Maybe I'll go to a farm a few times to visit them, and the aquarium.

Other ideas I have for pets are to have a Dragon, Dinosaur, Phoenix and maybe an Alien as a pet but they are just unrealistic fun ideas.

• oooh I used to have a bunny, his name was Candy lol
      I also used to have 2 baby chickens. their names were Anna and Officer Diarrhea... I was like 10 back then...

• 1 dog and 2 cats.

• I always wanted to have a pigeon as my pet, as a companion you know. But i wouldn't want to cage it, so i didn't.
    And why did you have to give away your cat?

• my sister was pregnant at the time, she was scared the cat would scratch her stomach

• I've been trying to convince them for almost 7 years, it's not gonna happen

• that's okay.. don't worry. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices in life. Life is about sacrifices. When you make your home, you can keep as many cats as you like. :D

• Cats are overrated. Trust me, my family has one.

What I really want is a parrot or cockatiel, as I have experience in keeping birds. However, I don't think I have the time for one, with studies and all that. Maybe when I'm older :)

• I always liked dogs

• A Pet troll ^__^

• Cat and a horse (actually multiple horses)

What Girls Said 6

• I would love to have a dog. But I know that won't happen until I get my own place one day.

• I'd like a big aquarium.

• I like cat too. Maybe I will rent a cat for a week or so

• A dog
    filler

• I like having dogs as a pet 😎

• Mostly a dog. I've never had a cat, but would be open to trying to take care of one some day.