Favorite all time movie and or actor?

what is your favorite all time movie and or actor?

Mine would have to be Saving Private Ryan! and Shawshank Redemtion was a close second!
I remember watching SPR so many times when i was younger and watched it again recently and remembered how awesome it was!
Also does anyone else think that Edward Burns was incredibly hot in this movie? or is it just me?

Favorite all time movie and or actor?

Favorite all time movie and or actor?

93

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Favourite movie of all time is probably The Rocky Horror Picture Show, it's the only one I can watch over and over again and still love it as much as the first time I saw it. No idea who my favourite actor is though.

• I love movies like that!
      I still got emotional at the end of Saving Private Ryan! Even though I have seen it at least 15 times!