Wanna play this game?

Wanna play this game?

88

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

77
  • I'm gonna be the asshole here to like everyone's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Men suck, white people suck, I hate kittens, fuck everything about pizza, Donald Trump is #bae

• Ok.. Here it is, you are all tremondously boring people I don't like reading your posts I am the best everyone loves me or secretly does blah blah blah. How's that.

• *insert something tremendously boring here*

• *blocks everybody on gag except asker *
    Let's play.

• DBmsidododBmbuyshocksstill/ y2khxxxfair and guns and run as fast food restaurant in my arms are u GONNAget to go out for a week, scooter and run the same way to be stabbed and guns. What time you for not being the lips smiles says whattime. I think of you on your dreams. Sure why I get a needle. Sure we have to go out with a husky voice of Himalayas? I like it when you get hard to the soul glitch in a movie with you all night but if u have tips and I want to hear that is hilarious, and I want a hole. Sure why I suggested the lips and then me alone, the tree of you know? question about the same way. No its a girl a girl a girl a little bit of you know this one a punched them. I think of you on the way I dont want to calm me and you and looks u do it shia Muslims.

• Oh I like that guy!

• πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

• U like my opinion I unfollow u

• πŸ™πŸ¦πŸ΅πŸπŸΆπŸ¨πŸΈπŸΌ

• You're all so boring.

• Ehhhhhhhhhh

• No likes