Who is ready for Downton Abbey to be over?

SPOILER ALERT: I've loved Downton Abbey, but I think that it has gone downhill since Matthew died. I can't even keep Mary's boyfriends straight half the time. Is anyone else ready to say goodbye to the series?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well thanks for your review I have considered watching that show. I totally know what you mean when you want a show that you used to love to just be over. I used to love Castle but when castle and Beckett got married that show hit its climax. Now that castle and Beckett have been married for a year, Beckett all of sudden needs space. How does someone need space after a year of marriage? Unless that couple is not meant to be together.

Most Helpful Guy

• No! I want to see more Michelle Dockery and I do mean MORE lol!!! 😜😍💕

• 1 y ago

She and Edith have the aristocrat look about them Mary with her overdeveloped jawline and Edith the chinless wonder but that's what happens after generations of cousins marrying lol.