Why do blacks care so much about the lame ass oscars? Why do they hold that BS in such high regard?

I don't know why theycare about being included in the lame ass oscars when the oscars are lame and overrated. Its only a "big deal" because people want to make it seem like they are but the aren't at all. Smh, blacks always begging for validation and acceptence from whites its sad.
  • Blacks need to make their own awards show (not BET , BET isn't even owned by blacks anymore) say F the oscars and quit pathetically begging to be accepted
  • They should keep going to the oscars year after year desperately begging to be accepted
Lol silenced posters GaG with this lol

01