Do you like System of A Down?

I love their music. Their songs are catchy and the words always mean something if it's serious or not. I think SOAD is amazing.

616

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but not all of their songs. Some I used to sing. They're fun and you need amazing lung capacity for them. =)
    Never run out of breath or you're done. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've never been into this nu metal stuff. If only you youngsters were raised on good ol' thrash metal! *angrily waves cane at birds*

• you made me giggle. I was mad at first but then I was happy haha

• @SweetHomicidalQueen - Thanks for MH, haha. Hope I wasn't too much of a downer bitching about the "good old days", lol.

• lol nah it wasn't. i like you so i dont mind