Do you like System of A Down?

I love their music. Their songs are catchy and the words always mean something if it's serious or not. I think SOAD is amazing.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but not all of their songs. Some I used to sing. They're fun and you need amazing lung capacity for them. =)
    Never run out of breath or you're done. xD

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I've never been into this nu metal stuff. If only you youngsters were raised on good ol' thrash metal! *angrily waves cane at birds*

1|0
    0|0
    • you made me giggle. I was mad at first but then I was happy haha

• Show All
    • @SweetHomicidalQueen - Thanks for MH, haha. Hope I wasn't too much of a downer bitching about the "good old days", lol.

• lol nah it wasn't. i like you so i dont mind

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1|0
    0|0
  • They're cool. When it comes to metal I like old school thrash like Exodus, Slayer, Anthrax, Lamb of God (although they're kinda new) most, but System of a Down has some cool songs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do, one of the best concerts I've been to aswell. Damn that was eons ago though. I got my ex bfs little brother wasted (he was 14) hahah I'm horrible.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol nice

I've never been to a concert but I REALLY wanna see SOAD live

• Show All
    • 99% of my problems would be solved by money. If I had money i could travel again. There's this sic festival in Europe i wanted to go to so bad in 2013. I'd actually want to go any year really because they always have so many bands I'm into all in one crazy weekend. It was almost possible when me and an ex were planning to go together, someone splitting the cost really helps especially wih conversion rates. We broke up before then though. I had thoroughly teased myself by watching youtube videos and hotel shopping, made it that much more depressing when I wasn't going anymore.

• aww im osrry that must have really sucked

• I listened to their album Hypnotise loads when I was younger but I never really looked into them more :/ maybe I should refind them :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but I used to like them way more when I was younger.

1|2
    0|0
  • i wonder if system of the down predicted people would call them SOAD

lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of them - The lyrics are good - I and not sure the musical sound would be my genre but I respect all types of music.

1|1
    0|0
  • I quite liked Toxicity, but not so much their other albums. They still play all that sort of music in the club I go in on a a Saturday.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like em ever since one day I was walking to the pub with my headphones on and heard Vicinity of Obscenity on the radio.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all right, I like some songs. My taste in music is more hippie than metalhead though

1|1
    0|0
  • I listened to them a lot when I was about your age, but haven't checked them out in years

1|1
    0|0
  • Yesss I love most of their songs. Chop Suey was the song that introduce me to them and I'm glad. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked them when I was a bit younger, but I moved to different genres.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. They know what's up.

1|0
    0|0
  • OH MEH GAWD YES!!! I LUV EM!!!11!

1|1
    0|0
  • I love them ! Always have always will 😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • They rockβ™‘