Am I too twilight?

Am I too twilight?
I was left alone with photoshop to make this thing xD the guy said im meant to look cool but I look like the lost sister from twilight xD and it's weird because I randomly took a full front pic of myself
I don't know why I did that to be honest
Like who likes seeing themselves like that
And I just thought oh let me edit it 😂😂😂

79

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear to God that I would send you some new shirts if I could. 😂

• This is actually a different hoodie than my pic 😂😂 just because it's blue smh

• Lol it looks really similar. In my mind, I just can't imagine you wearing another one anymore.

• I only wear this because I'm indoors all day 😂😂 if i go put I obviously don't wear that hoodie