- He can sing
- He can dance
- He has a beautiful smile
- He's REALLY nice. I've met him.

Why do people hate Chris Brown?

Why do people hate him so much?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU LUCKY BICTH! I love him! If I were you, I would've followed him home. I'm so jealous, right now. Chris is always cheating on me 💔😩

5|1
    0|0
    • Also he has cheated before too.

• Show All
    • @blondfrog I wouldn't care, because it has nothing to do with me.

• I know from first hand experience how the media likes to spin off shit, but most of what they say is true about him. I don't care cheating is not justified I can see how the hitting was, but he went really hulk on Rhinanna when he hit her where was Brown's bruises or cuts?

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You forgot to add women beater to that list. images1.ynet.co.il/.../61312332181098490536no.jpg

I'd say that a good enough reason to dislike him.

2|2
    0|0
  • It's probably his proclivity to snap without warning and smash people's teeth down their throat. He's a notorious hothead and abuser. But, hey, you know the score. But just remember the story about the kid who picked up a snake and it bit him. When the kid asked the snake why he did it, the snake replied "You knew I was a snake when you picked me up"

1|1
    0|0
  • He makes fairly good music but he did beat a woman (Rihanna) and get another girl pregnant while in a relationship with another... that just screams he doesn't respect women... He's pretty obnoxious in interviews as well. I don't hate him, as I don't know him but I don't like what I've heard about him and think other artists make better stuff. Miguel and Frank Ocean for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love him. I don't care about what none of you hating ass people have to say. Let's see if he would've been hated and called a "thug" had he been white. ☺

1|0
    0|0
    • lol!!! he's a pretty boy with tattoos just like bieber. he couldnt be further from a thug.

cbrown likes to slap up his bitches tho. he's a pussy.

• He also cheated on his girlfriend and got another woman pregnant while cheating. I don't care about Chris Brown but if you wish you were in tran's place when he cheated be my guest

• I think he still would've becuz of Rhianna's bruises.

• I love Chris brown ! Most people hate him because of his "bad past" with rihanna even though they don't know his side of the story, what really happened , who started it , etc. People are just too judgmental

1|0
    0|0
  • They hate him because he punched a woman who was running her mouth and testing his patience.

0|2
    0|0
    • Rihanna even admitted to hitting him first. I like how people just ignore that.

• Show All
    • Also the comments without @ symbols were directed to you so I'm not sure if you know exactly what you are talking about
      I do not see how two comments is considered a cat fight

• @MelaninMonroe I don't think she bruised him or gave him injuries like how he did to her.

• I get that people still hate him over the whole rihanna thing but idc I'm team breezy woooooo omds I love him ❤ I can't believe you got to meet him luckyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all well and good that he's talented and has a nice smile. He's also manipulative and abusive, and I would venture to say that this is the side of him people dislike.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just going to leave this here
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../leave-britney-alone-o.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind him. He is not attractive in my opinion. He has great music, but has made bad decisions in his past.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it has something to do with how he repeatedly beats, harasses, and assaults women...

2|0
    0|0
  • The whole punching women, cowardly thing pisses me off. You know, you women have like this filter that lets in the shit you want to see in a guy and omit all the bad shit. Blows my mind.

1|1
    0|0
    • They have no verbal filter, though, which is exactly what got Rihanna that smack down.

• How would you like all of your past mistakes to resurface every time your name was mentioned? Rihanna has forgiven him and dated him 3 times after, get over it.

• @MelaninMonroe off course Rihanna would date home again, that filter at work. Chris brown is a dick, bottom line. Woman love and fuck douches. It's expected and predictable. If he was truly a genuine nice guy, women wouldn't even notice him. you know how many people defend Oscar Pistorius for killing his girl? Plenty. Cognitive bias. Makes me want to vomit.

• Because he's a thug and has a history of hitting women. He has the potential to be extremely grand but he has to focus

1|1
    0|0
    • She hit him first , it gives him the right to hit her back , she's just as much of an abuser for hitting her spouse first , smh people think women can't be abusive

• Because he has anger issues and is abusive towards women... Never will understand why girls like him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... he really isn't attractive to me and I mainly don't like him cz he beat up rihanna. I don't listen to his music either. No thank you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Judging by your name you must have such an amazing taste in music 😂😂😂😂

• Show All
    • I'd say idolizing someone so much that you make your name and picture relate to them is a joke.

• @Xxboriicuaxx Is there something wrong with admiring a person and their music that u want people to know the impact on they've had on you?

• i thought he cheated on tran and got some mexican lady pregnant?

1|1
    0|0
  • You got a messed up definition of attractive. And most likely because he is a lame ass.

2|0
    0|0
  • He is a great musician, very talented. But he beats women and has anger management probs lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he has beaten women near to death on multiple occasions?

0|0
    0|0
  • he's an arrogant asshole that beats woman and causes trouble everywhere he goes. Why would anyone smart like him?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he's awesome. he's made some mistakes but who the hell hasn't. People who hate on other people are just wasting their energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he's kinda a dick. he beat rihanna... but we all know she liked it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Word on the street is that he has anger management issues

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually enjoy a couple of songs of him lol guilty as charged

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate him...

I talked to him one time on Facebook...

0|0
    0|0
  • "He's REALLY nice."

Rihanna would disagree.

6|1
    0|0
  • Because he beats the fuck out of his girlfriend?

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care at all about him

2|0
    0|0
  • ... Never mind the domestic abuse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably because he has beat up Rihanna.

0|0
    0|0
  • He beat Rihanna up!

0|0
    0|0
  • HE'S A WIFE BEATER

0|0
    0|0
  • did u let him hit it tho?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate anyone...
    Who's that girl? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is he?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know and i don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people who's life isn't out there for everyone else to see are quick to judge someone else . There's a lot of dickface people who think that they are pristine.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • They have him because they don't forgive him for his past... But I still have a place in my heart for him, because through all of the bullsh*t I can still look at the good side of him. Plus, everybody makes mistakes.

1|0
    0|0
    • ❤❤❤❤❤

• Show All
    • @orphan What is this mistake you are referring to that keeps happening over and over?

• If it's woman beating then I guess you have a point but I always say we should try and forgive people. Plus, the media wants you to hate him... They've created a monster... And they won't stop until they get what they want... I say that everybody deserves forgiveness...

• Probably because he abused Rihanna.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes