Would you join the Jedi or the Sith?

Would you join the Jedi or the Sith?
Bonus question for those who picked Sith: What would your Sith name be? (Darth *insert Sith name*)
  • Jedi
  • Sith

411

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted for sith. Less rules, more power you know?

More specifically, I'd be like kyle katarn ( from the expanded universe, whom stole the death Star blueprints for the rebellion) where I'd be a vigilant and would cross paths between the light and dark sides when convenient for my own agenda.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sith most likely. But I'd be such a failure Sith that I might get kicked out of this universe completely. I'd want to say grey Jedi but I'd never have made it into the Jedi Order in the first place.