2. Stressed Out - Twenty Øne Piløts
3. Fight Song - Rachel Platten
What are yours?
1. Economics (Of the Rat and the Snake) by Mark Germino
2. One Headlight by The Wallflowers
3. The King of Bedside Manor by The Barenaked Ladies
(Honorable Mention: Saint Louise is Listening by Soul Coughing)
you only live once by suicide silence
the divine zero by Pierce the veil
true friends by bring me the horizon
Probably in a month I'll be into other stuff, but for now it's basically alternative music:
1. Bowery - Local Natives
2. Swallowed in the Sea - Coldplay
3. Soul to Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Veruca Salt - Seether
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Kool Thing by Sonic Youth
At the moment I like the following:
1. Major Lazer - Keep it Going Louder
2. tATu - Snowfalls
3. Little Boots - Real Girl
So, I'm into more upbeat stuff here lately.
Livin' La Vida Loca
For right now...
The format is Artist - Song, dude.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.