Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

1. Tekken (2009)Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

2. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

3. Silent Hill 1&2Which of these movies based on video games is the best?Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

4. Resident EvilWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

5. Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of TimeWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

6. DoomWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

7. Resident Evil: Degeneration, And DamnationWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

• Tekken
  • Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
  • Silent Hill 1&2
    Vote C
  • Resident Evil
    Vote D
  • Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
    Vote E
  • Doom
    Vote F
  • Resident Evil: Degeneration, And Damnation
    Vote G

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them all, but Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is my favorite, followed by Resident Evil... although, Tekken is definitely one of my favorite games, as well as Prince of Persia, tough choice ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Silent Hill 1 is the best horror movie out there, the only scary movie that I actually find scary.