Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

1. Tekken (2009)Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

2. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

3. Silent Hill 1&2Which of these movies based on video games is the best?Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

4. Resident EvilWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

5. Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of TimeWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

6. DoomWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

7. Resident Evil: Degeneration, And DamnationWhich of these movies based on video games is the best?

Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

• Tekken
    Vote A
  • Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    Vote B
  • Silent Hill 1&2
    Vote C
  • Resident Evil
    Vote D
  • Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
    Vote E
  • Doom
    Vote F
  • Resident Evil: Degeneration, And Damnation
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them all, but Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is my favorite, followed by Resident Evil... although, Tekken is definitely one of my favorite games, as well as Prince of Persia, tough choice ;)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Silent Hill 1 is the best horror movie out there, the only scary movie that I actually find scary.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The first resident evil. Silent hill sucked ass esp that last one like omfgggg whyyyy does hollywood ruin this shit! I got a refund on my ticket. It's like they didn't even try. As car as doom I never played, but they play that movie hella times on tnt lol it's ok if I'm bored af.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen silent hill I'm not really into horror but I really liked Resident Evil, one of the best video game movies for sure (the competition isn't very strong though ;P) I liked Final Fantasy too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard resident evil was good but I haven't watched any of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Only seen PoP.

I wasn't disappointed. Elements from each game were present. It was like all 3 were molded together

0|1
    0|0
  • Defiantly resident evil by far

0|1
    0|0
    • I love the CGI movies, Especially Damnation.

• I actually didn't watch those yet. I wanted to but I've always had a hard time watching cartoons or cgi type movies unless they're top notch like movie quality. But i think soon ill give these a shot. i hope the story is good?

As for the movies I loved them very very much. Of course things could always be better but for what its worth, i enjoyed them all. its so badass when she realizes her powers and kicks butt non stop. Sick sick sick

Might have to do a marathon soon because of this post 😌

• Degeneration is kind of rough sometimes, But Damnation is smooth and awesome!

• Fuck I meant to chose doom

0|1
    0|0
  • Doom

0|1
    0|0
  • Halo: Forward Unto Dawn

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes