Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

1. The Emperor's New Groove (2000)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?
2. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?3. Robin Hood (1973)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

4. Hercules (1997)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

5. The Black Cauldron (1985)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

6. Mulan (1998)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

7. The Rescuers Down Under (1990)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

• The Emperor's New Groove
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Robin Hood
    Vote C
  • Hercules
    Vote D
  • The Black Cauldron
    Vote E
  • Mulan
    Vote F
  • The Rescuers Down Under
    Vote G

168

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunchback definitely fits the category of underrated for sure. I picked that one. I enjoyed Hercules and Mulan too, though I wouldn't consider the latter underrated, necessarily. The Emperor's New Groove is definitely underrated too. Especially since it was released after the Disney Renaissance.

Most Helpful Guy