Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?

1. The Emperor's New Groove (2000)Which of these underrated Disney films is your favorite?
2. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)3. Robin Hood (1973)

4. Hercules (1997)

5. The Black Cauldron (1985)

6. Mulan (1998)

7. The Rescuers Down Under (1990)

• The Emperor's New Groove
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • Robin Hood
    Vote C
  • Hercules
    Vote D
  • The Black Cauldron
    Vote E
  • Mulan
    Vote F
  • The Rescuers Down Under
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

157

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunchback definitely fits the category of underrated for sure. I picked that one. I enjoyed Hercules and Mulan too, though I wouldn't consider the latter underrated, necessarily. The Emperor's New Groove is definitely underrated too. Especially since it was released after the Disney Renaissance.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Hunchback is definitely underrated. I don't know who in their right mind thinks that Mulan is underrated. Like, are they serious? Mulan is a Disney Princess. All Disney Princesses are on the radar and certainly not underrated at all.

• Oh jeez... It's a tie between Mulan, Hercules and The Emporor's New Groove. I think Atlantis is very underrated too.

• Out of those, it'd be the Hunchback of Notre Dame because 'God Help The Outcasts' and 'Hellfire' are two of the most striking Disney songs I've ever heard. However my ultimate favourite underrated Disney film has to be Atlantis.

• Mulan was good

• OMFG fucking all of them lol I picked Mulan tho. She's like the only legit one in any Disney movie lol Also, she's not a princess #girlpower xD 😛😏😌

• I like them all, but Mulan is one of my favorite cartoons :)

• I don't think Mulan was ever underrated. I chose the Emporer's New Groove

• I'd say Mulan.

• Everyone sleeping on Black Cauldron, it's one of my favorites

• The movie that had to be redone because it was deemed too scary for children in its original version, I think its even rated pg instead of g.

• Too difficult!

• Probably the emperors new groove. I was wanting to say the road to el dorado, but it's not Disney 😵

• Hercules!! and the rescuers down under...

• Don't forget brother bear I loved that movie ^_^

• I like and have all of these (even Black Cauldron). But had to vote for Mulan, one of my all time favorites.

https://i.imgur.com/hdyzT3C.gif

What Guys Said 6

• They are all great cartoons, my favorite is Robin Hood, followed by Mulan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame... it's hard to pick the absolute favorite :P

• how are any of those underrated besides maybe the black cauldron and maybe robin hood? anyways, emporer's new groove i guess.

• If it was the original Rescuers then I could agree with you, But Rescuers down under is underrated as hell.

• i always get those 2 confused. anyways, ok, add that too. but i wouldn't say hunchback, hercules, emporor's new groove and mulan are underrated by any stretch

• I know it got a show and all but I still say The Emperor's New Groove

• Voted Robin Hood, but Mulan is a very close second.

• Uh about half of these are classic movies that were never underrated lol.

• Where the fuck is treasure planet