Which of these two form of entertainment/sports do you think has the more obnoxious and annoying fans, UFC or WWE?

The UFC currently has the really retarded and annoying Ronda Rousey fanboy/girls while the WWE back then used to have a bunch of dumb redneck fanbase.
  • UFC
  • WWE
  • Others
    Vote C

07

Most Helpful Guy

• As a wwe fan I like wwe and don't like ufc or mma except for Ronda rousey because I think she's pretty hot

• If Rondy Rousey is the type of girl you prefer, then thre's nothing wrong with that (in a subjective sense). For me, I honestly never found her attractive at all because she looks like and reminds me of what Honey Boo Boo would look like if she were grown up and had liposuction.