Have you seen Deadpool yet, if so would you recommend it or not?

I've seen so far this year: Star Wars, 13 Hours, Zoolander 2, Big Short, and Where to Invade Next. I loved seriously all of them.

Is Deadpool any good? Ryan Reynolds usually kills it, but it looks stupid too
@polocrew @9mfeo

1221

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ryan Reynolds was born for this role (Deadpool), unlike Green Lantern.

• Haha thanks for the MH man. I can tell how shitty you found Green Lantern after giving me MH this fast.

• The Green Lantern movie wasn't really his fault though. The script sucked