Favorite Kanye Album?

and possibly the song you liked the most off of his new album TLOP
  • College Dropout
  • Late Registration
  • Graduation
    Vote C
  • 808's and Heartbreak
    Vote D
  • My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    Vote E
  • Yeezus
    Vote F
  • The Life Of Pablo
    Vote G

75

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

64
  • Kanye is a joke. I have zero respect for him. 😐

• how is he a joke? Why would you have zero respect for him when he's one of the biggest names in music?

• @asker well it's always a good thing to have something to be passionate about no matter what the source in most cases.

I'd be more impressed by your musical background and know how if you would have branched out to reference someone from another genre. But instead you go for R Kelly? Smh

I would have been more open minded to Michael Jackson.

I did production for the largest live music conference in the world for three years in my mid twenties. I was fortunate enough to hear fucking amazing acts from all over the globe but yeah one thing I learned is that if I already like a band don't keep interaction with them at a minimum unless someone has vouched for them as people.

That said only 1 in 20 bands was a problem band or artist. I'm older now though and see music for music but he is found lacking.

Welcome to being an adult. Not everyone is going to agree with you. I have a very diverse palate that doesn't agree with him.

• And honestly in an older mainstream artist especially in hip hop I judge them equally as important by the artists they offspring via production or otherwise.

Talking Heads members often discover new groups. An artist's influence is his crowning achievement. Since Kanye is all about Kanye he will always be found wanting. He's a trademark not an artist.

• Tbh I like all his albums 👆💯😏😙🎧 Yeezus I like most tho 😏👌

• It's probably his collaboration album with Jay-Z but as that's not an option, 808's and Heartbreaks I'd say.

• is there an option for none at all

• None.

• None of them.

• "Waves" is really good

• None, that guy is a huge douche and needs to just go live in a cabin in the middle of the woods some place away from public and society.

• Kayne is trash

• None, absolutely none of them. What a despicable human being.