Do you find it annoying or saddening when Hollywood keeps rebooting older movie franchise?

• ya
  • no

27

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just as bad when they just make another sequel for the sake of making it all to make money with little or nothing refreshing or valuable or redefining added to it. I think they might do it on purpose in trying to make a new version with l of those "up to date" technologies for special effects, maybe they are trying to sell it as hey look only we had this tech back then when we had first made the movie this is what it would have looked like or appeared like on the big screens since back then there was no IMAX 3D no Surround Sound, and very limited CGI, and everything done using old school technologies such as miniature sets, monster suits, etc.

• Yeah. You seem to be a fan of Terminator 2. I just watched the Terminator Genisys, partly why I asked this question. I didn't like it (along with Jurassic world). I just think they should have just stopped at 2 judgementday (the best one) or even at least at 3. They're just ruining it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, especially Disney remaking all the princess movies live action. They are taking away the singing, the music, the whimsy and charm of the classics. It's a shame really.