What do you think about this fast painting?

A little sketchy, I know. sharp lines are still there. But is it generally good or bad? Do you like it? This is watercolour, coloured pencil. It's kind of not very big, and painted fast. just doing new stuff.

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• I really, really like it. I don't know anything about the technical side of drawing/painting so I can't explain exactly why I like it. But I do. When I first scrolled down to see just the drawing I was like "meh." But then the painting made me go: "That's really good!" I like this girl you've painted.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's amazing but the red nose makes her look like she has a cold :/