If it was Kanye vs Trump for president who would you vote for and why?

• Trump
  • Kanye

1417

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump is a businessman with a pretty good foreign policy plan (except for his stupid wall). I don't know how he'll do on the economy since his tax plan seems as ambitious as that of Sanders. His health care plan is something I'd like to see in Canada actually cuz universal health care is terrible.

I don't know who Kanye is. All I know is he's some rapper with an ego who banged Kim Kardashian and is now married to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...24ef4e25e5.jpg
    Thats all we need keeping up the Kardashians from the F***ing white house. Kayne Hates good honest white folks and hates when Beyonce doesn't win awards. Next time Taylor beats Beyonce Seal team six will be sent in.

• In regards to your jpeg: Is she? or is she a business woman?

Her own:

Clothing line
      Jewellery line
      Perfume line
      Skin product
      Mobile game app
      Book
      and of course.. tv show

• Pornstar, bottom feeding parasite, soiless sucubus etc lol