Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having strong female characters in legendary film franchise (s) but absolutely NOT at the expense of great, badass action movie hero/anti-heroes like Max Rockatansky. Not to mention, Tom Hardy wasn't anywhere near as good as Mel Gibson's Mad Max.
- I think this was a great movie that has it's well deserved award nominations.
- I think this movie is the most grossly overrated one in the franchise.
- I think this movie was good but still not the best in the Mad Max franchise.
- I think this is the best movie ever, in this series.
- I think this movie just plain sucks.
- Meh, it was okay.
Most Helpful Guy
I was kind of let down how Max played such a small role in the film. It's not due to the amount of dialogue he had, in all the films Me Gibson said very little, often letting his actions speak for themselves. In Fury Road, he feels like a secondary character rather than the protagonist, a grunting ape rather than a tortured anti-hero.