If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

• Yeeeaaah! My life would be so complete. Maybe I'll have the force. *picks up lightsaber and plays with it*
    Vote A
  • No, god please no! I would rather commit Lightsaber suicide than to be stuck in this Universe in real life for good.
    Vote B
  • If this were the case, the only thing I'd love is to meet the real Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader (If he hopefully doesn't try to kill me).
    Vote C
  • The only thing I would enjoy about this is flying one of those starfighters or riding on a walker.
    Vote D
  • I would stick to the dark side and become a stormtrooper for the Galactic Empire or First Order. mwuahahahaha. >:D
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No joke, and I'm not even a big of a fan Star Wars or even just sci-fi in general, but my dream since a child was to live in the Ewok forest in the treehouses, haha.
    Tell me this doesn't look kickass...
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../mcq-endor3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • what i see leads me to the opinion that the common people in the star wars universe are not really happy...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I got to date Rey, I could live with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • others: i've never watched star wars and don't intend to

0|0
    0|0
  • I wold love that kind of world, it's a very cool idea :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish that could be possible...

0|0
    0|0
  • My light saber would be rainbow 💁🌈

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be thrilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not...

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A!

But, I would be content living on Coruscant or Naboo. I just hope I am not on Tatooine lol. I'd have a better chance on Hoth than there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad because of the huge resesion caused by losing $7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 for each time the death star was blown up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes