If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?If you were in the Star Wars universe in real life, how would you feel?

• Yeeeaaah! My life would be so complete. Maybe I'll have the force. *picks up lightsaber and plays with it*
  • No, god please no! I would rather commit Lightsaber suicide than to be stuck in this Universe in real life for good.
  • If this were the case, the only thing I'd love is to meet the real Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader (If he hopefully doesn't try to kill me).
    Vote C
  • The only thing I would enjoy about this is flying one of those starfighters or riding on a walker.
    Vote D
  • I would stick to the dark side and become a stormtrooper for the Galactic Empire or First Order. mwuahahahaha. >:D
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

48

Most Helpful Girl