What's the most hilariously retarded question you've ever read on Yahoo! Answers and the most priceless answers to them?

After watching this youtube video about the top most stupid questions on yahoo answers, it's starting to remind me of the time I used to have a lot of fun on it laughing at some of the stupid troll questions and they weren't as out of control in yahoo as there are now. I've read quite a couple of question here on GAG that's about the same level of retardation as the Yahoo! Answers questions so eventually, I get the feeling that GAG will eventually turn into Yahoo! Answers someday, lol (hopefully not).

Anyways here are some videos of what I'm talking about.

Here are my thoughts on these mind-blowingly beyond retarded questions - What's the most hilariously retarded question you've ever read on Yahoo! Answers and the most priceless answers to them?

00