How Do You Remove Nail Polish From the Sides/Corners of Your Nails?

So, I'm a guy. I do makeup and for the first time I just used nail polish. The colour is black so it's super noticeable. I'm very much a novice, so I was hoping that some other girls/guys could help here, because right now my nails look filthy.

121

Most Helpful Girl

• I always use nail polish remover (with acetone). Dip that into cotton and dab it repeatedly unto the area with nail polish until the color is removed. Repeat the process to further remove the polish. Finally, you could use a que tip to clean your nails and make them look like what they used to before you applied polish.

Most Helpful Guy