Are you a social media addict?

I deleted Facebook and I don't plan on making a new one. My parents and my friends on the other hand are addicts, literally all day.
  • Yes!!!
  • No.
  • I can live without it.
    Vote C
  • I don't even have anything besides gag.
    Vote D

38

Most Helpful Guy

• yo fuck social media.

you know how god damn annoying it is when i try to talk to my friend and the motherfucker is glued to his phone every fucking opportunity he gets, then he pauses for a second and gets a word or two out then fucking goes right back to his phone checking out all of his funny shit on his facebook feed and laughing all by himself and comments "NO WAY HAHAHAA!" and then continues scrolling down for more.

so fucking stupid.