Do you think Tv series Is a waste of time or when ⏰ ?

Some people told me why do we watch something of 100 Eposide when the reality is something else

what do u think?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
I heard that like 5 times from family member I like watching Tv series so I don't know lol

415

Most Helpful Guy

• No series is half my life (other half is family and gf). Series is life, happiness, joy! Series is a lifestyle! A waste of time? Pfft don't think so! I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours looking into a screen watching an episode of one of my series, filling me with joy.
    List of my preasious series:

Series I have seen till the end season/episode:
    Heroes, That '70s Show, Glee, Friends, Breaking Bad, Smallville, Firefly, Sense8, Do No Harm, The Tomorrow People, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, Hem till MidgΓ₯rd (Swedish),

Waiting for new seasons:
    Marco Polo, Mr. Robot, The Last Man on Earth, Game of Thrones, Ballers, Daredevil, Dark Matter, Under the Dome, Heroes Reborn, The Shannara Chronicles, South Park, DreamWorks Dragons

Waiting for new episodes:
    Limitless, Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Legends of Tomorrow, Lucifer, Vikings

Episodes I've seen from series I don't standardly watch:
    The Simpsons, Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, Merlin, Ellen: The Ellen De Generes show, Agia Fuxia (Cypriot/Greek), Patates Antinaxtes (Cypriot/Greek),

• Wow lucky YOU I watched half of ur list πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
      I think u watch series everyday hhh

• You are welcome :)

• Thx! Supergirl and Lucifer episode tonight ^^

Most Helpful Girl