Can guys and girls be JUST FRIENDS?

Do you think guys and girls can be just friends? Or can a girl have a lot of guy friends and it never turns into anything more?
Assuming they are both straight.
And how do you make sure no one becomes attracted to each other?

911

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my best friend is a guy. My boyfriends best friend is a girl. I consider my bff an older brother and my boyfriend considers his bff as a little sister to him.

• How long have you and your best friend been friends? In order to have a sibling-like relationship, do you have to grow up together?

• We've been besties for a year now. No, you don't have to grow up together to have a sibling-like relationship. He and I are too much alike to be anything more than brother and sister. Plus, he's in love with my sister lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they can be friends... But if the girl Is less good looking and the boy in a relationship with a much hotter girl someone like @Girlwithcooltats ...

• So it's harder for guys to be friends with attractive girls?

• Yes indeed!.. Although it depends, on what that guy consider hot?