Any good / fun plans for the summer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Going on a trip or a cruise ship plans still in the works

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing concrete. I want to take a (short) road / day trip somewhere for sure, though.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm going to the Pacific Northwest in a couple of weeks so I plan on hitting up Seattle, WA, Leavenworth, WA, Vancouver, BC, and maybe Northern Cali.

As for summer, I don't have any plans at the moment. I usually do things spontaneously 😁

• I'm not sure yet... Capoeira sparring for sure

What Girls Said 5

• Photographing for personal projects and clients instead of school assignments like usual. I'm pretty happy about that. :)

• 'Movie Marathon'. Hahaha.
    Just kidding.
    I think it'd be better if you spend your time outside because the weather is very good. Hiking, camping, playing with your friends, or go to vacation with your family?

• I would like to go to wildwood this summer. And an amusement park or two. And I wanna visit friends too.

• If I pass my finals, I'm going to Cuba and my mom will pay! :D
    Also my ex/friend from London is coming over to my city and I'm excited to see him again.
    And last but not least, I'm planning to get a job this summer xD

• Going to Alaska this June and ride my horses.