How do you feel about Prince's death?

I'm probably too young, because i never listened to Prince and i hardly knew anything about him, but i am sad that he passed because i do know he had a great influence on music during the peek of his carreer.
  • I'm devastated
  • i think it's sad, but i go about my day as usual
  • i don't really care
    Vote C
  • I'm glad, i couldn't stand the guy
    Vote D
  • other
    Vote E

2121

Most Helpful Girl

• i am not a huge fan but prince was one of his kind , a genuine talent with a great offer in music. Sadly todays music scene is full of semi naked trash and talentless garbage and for some younger people thats all they know as music. RIP Prince and David Bowie ( another huge talent that died recently)

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutly nothing.

why are people who dont listen to his music born at a different time all sad?

when steve jobs died all these 18 yr olds acting like they knew him and started crying.

fucking pathetic and bandwagon hoppers. absolutly no mind of their own

• Well whatever age you are you can still enjoy someone's music a lot and if that person dies it can still make you sad no matter what age you are